Renting is Easy!
Come in to see the wide selection. Let one of our trained rental staff members help you choose just the right thing. You can try on anything you like. We’ll even do minor alterations for you. We write a contract. You provide the proper identification. And then you can rest assured your rental will be safe until you need it.
Terms of Rentals
- You must be 18 to rent a costume. Parents can rent costumes for minors under 18.
- Most rentals are for a 2-day period. Exceptions to this rule include holiday rentals, mascot costumes and a few miscellaneous pieces. You must provide the following in order to rent a costume:
- photo identification
- credit card (to be used for security deposit. This fee will only be submitted to credit card processor in case of loss or damage.)
- two phone numbers where you may be reached
- You will pay the full rental fee upon reserving the costume.
- You may reserve the costume as early as you like at which time (in most cases) it will be pulled out of the rental room and kept for you until you need it.
- You may keep your costume longer than the 2 day rental period by paying ½ the rental fee. There are limitations to this.
- If you are traveling out of town with the costume, we will waive the extended fees in most cases.
- If you are in a play, we will allow you to have the costume for 1 week for the normal rental fee. The second week is ½ the rental fee, and all subsequent weeks are ¼ the rental fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you cancel before 48 hours of the pickup date, you may choose a full store credit, or a refund of half of the rental fee.
- If you cancel your rental within 2 days before you are scheduled to pick it up, you will lose all rental fees, but deposit fees will be refunded.
- If you do not pick up the costume at all, you will lose all rental fees, but deposit fees will be refunded.
- If you pick up the costume but do not use it, you will lose all rental fees, but deposit fees will be refunded.
- If you return your costume late, you may be charged ½ the rental fees for each day late.
- If you do not return your costume, you will be responsible for all rental fees, all deposit fees, all replacement fees and you will be guilty of theft. You will then be responsible for all court costs involved in collecting these fees
We are reasonable people. If you have a problem, please call and we will try to work with you.