Thank you for your interest in employment at Disguises.
Disguises has occasional openings, but usually these openings are in September. If you would like to have an application on file – just in case – please feel free to read the following and complete the Employment Application (click on link below to open and print).
Please take the time to read the requirements of all employees and the following before filling out an application. No exceptions will be made. If you cannot honestly say you could abide by these requirements, you should not apply for employment.
General Information You Should Know
- Breaks are irregular. There are no smoke breaks. Disguises is a non-smoking establishment.
- Salary depends on position. Starting salary for sales associates is generally minimum wage with opportunity for advancements within a year.
- Dress code is semi-strict. Tasteful, professional attire is required.
- While we have none currently in the store, cats used to live on the premises. If you are highly allergic you may encounter problems.
- Hours are flexible. You may be asked to work days, evenings and/or week-ends.
- Employees are asked to work as much as possible during the month of October.
- There will be a trial period after which you will be evaluated and a decision will be made regarding your permanent employment.
Disguises hires a small army in October.
If you would like to apply for your first Halloween season with Disguises, please print and complete the “Seasonal Application“.
If you would like to work as a seasonal Sign Waver, please fill out the “Sign Waver” application.
If you are interested only in being a Sign Waver, please complete “Sign Waver”
If you are returning for another Halloween with Disguises, please complete “Rehire Application”
If you are applying for a year-round position, please fill out the “Employment Application“.
Disguises does not accept year-round applications during the months of August, September and October. Please fill out the “Seasonal Application” during those months.